Pages

Friday, April 21, 2017

DIY Cell Phone Stand Life Hack

Life Hack Header DIY cell phone stand


Hi there, how are you today? I hope you are well. J

      So today’s post is a Life Hack. I will be showing you how I made a mobile phone stand using an old cassette tape case.
  
      So I was lying in bed last night playing games on my phone and my hand started to cramp up and I really wanted to put my phone down but if I did that then it was too far down and I would have to sit up to see my phone. I know right lazy, hahaha.

     Everything I used in this tutorial I found around home. Nothing special was brought. So here is my version of this life hack.

Life hack materials. Scissors, paper, washi. DIY Project - Cellphone       The materials I used were:
  • ·         An old cassette tape case
  • ·         Paper or cardstock with a pattern I like
  • ·         Embellishments – just to pretty it up a little more
  • ·         Scissors or craft knife
  • ·         Something to cut on
  • ·         And a ruler


Cassette tape

STEP 1
I removed the tape and cover from the case and                 cleaned it up.





Measuring for life hack


STEP 2
I got my choice of paper and the cassette insert and measured to get the same size. This is the bit that your phone will sit on.

Cutting paper for cellphone stand

  

I then cut this with my craft knife.









Folding paper for life hack D.I.Y


STEP 3
Line up the paper that you chose with the insert of the cassette. Fold where the folds are on the insert so that when you place your paper into the cassette it will fit just like it was meant to be in there.


Gluing on extra paper, life hack project.I decided that I wanted a piece of my patterned paper at the front so it wasn’t white so I measured a piece that size and stuck it down with a glue stick. 

Life hack, DIY cell phone holder                             





                       I then embellished with washi tape and diamantes.







There we have it, a great little cell phone stand that you can use with your phone vertical and horizontal, great for watching movies.

All up this DIY project took me about 10 mins.

DIY cell phone stand life hack.



If you would like to see anything else, see what we can come up with or if you would like to see a video version of this then leave a comment below. 


Bloated Blogg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Genealogy Random Research Project

Okay. So like i said in my first post. I said I was going to do a random genealogy research project. Well I did. It didn't turn out...